The form does not have Goals enabled.
Robert and Doris Stevens grew up in Shickshinny, PA and returned to their homestead in Broadway upon their retirement from Grumman Aircraft in Florida. They had a deep appreciation of the importance of education and, upon their final passing, wished to create a permanent scholarship fund bearing their names to assist qualified graduating high school students from the Northwest Area and Lake-Lehman school districts.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a graduating senior from Northwest Area High School or Lake-Lehman Jr.-Sr. High School;
- Must be a long-term resident of either school district (3 years minimum);
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited 2 or 4-year college/university or trade school as a full-time student;
- Must have maintained a minimum 2.75 GPA the last 2 years of high school;
- Must show proven record of community or volunteer service;
- Must show demonstrated financial need.