The form does not have Goals enabled.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- A female resident of Edwardsville, Kingston, Pringle, and Plymouth, PA (must be a permanent/full-time resident of these towns for at least two-years prior to application)
- A graduate of Wyoming Valley West High School, or home schooled with a certificate of graduation.
- Attending an accredited institution of post-high school education as a full-time student to earn a college degree or certificate from an accredited technical or vocational training program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 for the last two years of high school (on a scale of 4.0 type grading system or equivalent)
- The award shall be based upon the greatest need with academic merit but an emphasis on financial need
- The award may be used for undergraduate school expenses including tuition, room and board, and/or books and related academic expenses.
- All applicants must complete a Mary Morenko Memorial Scholarship Application with all required attachments, recommendations, and an essay.