The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
Monies from this Fund will be awarded as a non-renewable scholarship, annually, to EITHER:
- ANY “local” area student(s) who have received their high school diploma, and/or received a 2-year Associate Degree and have been admitted into AND ARE ATTENDING any NAAB accredited (or NAAB Candidate) Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture program.
- ANY STUDENT ATTENDING A “LOCAL” NAAB ACCREDITED (OR NAAB-CANDIDATE) BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE OR MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript from your present or most recently attended college or university.
- A personal statement in 2 pages or less, (typed in 12-point with 1-inch margins) on “What I can contribute to the architectural community of NEPA.” Your statement should include information that would help us in knowing you and in determining your eligibility or need, especially in recognition of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship (example: what factors influenced your desire to study architecture, how you are financing your education; previous work experience; and reasons for choosing your professional or future goals.)
- A sample architectural portfolio (A digital submission uploaded via Dropbox). Please provide high resolution (300dpi) digital images in JPEG or TIFF format only. Maximum acceptable size is 11” x 17”.
Compress the file folder for submission using the following process:
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder. A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location.
- Select the file or folder in the Finder.
- Right-click or control-click on the file to bring up the pop-up menu.
- Select Compress filename.
Click on the link below to submit your compressed file through Dropbox.