Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an average GPA through high school of 3.5 or better on a maximum 4.0 grading system.
- Proven and consistent community activity.
- Must be a full-time student attending an accredited 4-year institution of higher education pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have been an active participant in any varsity sport at Coughlin High School. The student need not be a Captain or even a “starter” but must have received a Varsity Lettering for active team participation throughout an entire season.
- Must submit the completed Scholarship Application and all required attachments, documentation and recommendations by the stated due date.
- Must remain a student in good standing at the educational institution and maintain at least a 3.0 average GPA each semester.
The Michael Daniel Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by the family and friends of Michael Patrick Daniel in his honor and memory after his untimely death at the age of 24 on February 25, 2011. The Fund awards scholarships to qualified graduates, male or female, of Coughlin High School.