The form does not have Goals enabled.
The Michael Daniel Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by the family and friends of Michael Patrick Daniel in his honor and memory after his untimely death at the age of 24 on February 25, 2012. This is a one-year award.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a graduating senior of Wilkes-Barre Area High School, PA ;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited 4-year college/university as a full-time student;
- Must have been an active participant in any varsity sport. The student need not be a captain or even a “starter” but must have received a Varsity Lettering for active team participation throughout an entire season;
- Must have a minimum average GPA throughout high school of 3.5;
- Must show proven and consistent community service.