The form does not have Goals enabled.
The Leanne Bedwick Scholarship Fund was established in 1996 following the death of Leanne from non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Like Leanne, the scholarship recipient must be motivated to reach his or her fullest potential, have been raised in a single-parent home, and have financial need.
This scholarship was established by the family and friends of Leanne Bedwick and is awarded annually to a student graduating from Wilkes-Barre Area High School.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a graduating senior of Wilkes-Barre Area High School, PA;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited college or university or vocational training program as a full-time student;
- Must be a child of a single parent family;
- Must be a hard-working student earning Cs and Bs;
- Must show demonstrated financial need.