The form does not have Goals enabled.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a graduating senior of either Pittston Area High School, PA, Wyoming Area High School, PA or a student residing in either of these two school districts but attending Holy Redeemer High School, PA or being homeschooled;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited college/university as a full-time student:
- Preference given to, but not limited to, a student who loves music and is actively involved in any type of organized musical program including band, orchestra, impromptu musical ensembles and even garage bands;
- Must be actively involved in his or her community through volunteer service to others;
- At least one relative of the candidate must be currently serving in the military, or be a veteran of any branch of the armed forces serving in any capacity. This person could be a parent, grandparent, great grandparent, great-great grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, living or deceased;
- Must be a hard-working student producing to the best of his or her academic ability;
- Must show demonstrated financial need;
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.