The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an average GPA through high school of 3.0 or better on a maximum 4.0 grading system;
- Proven and consistent community activity;
- A demonstrated financial need;
- Must be a full-time student attending an accredited 4-year institution of higher education pursuing a bachelor’s degree;
- Must submit the completed Scholarship Application and all required attachments, documentation and recommendations by the stated due date;
- Must remain a student in good standing at the educational institution and maintain at least a 3.0 average GPA each semester.