The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be senior golfers who are varsity competitors on their team.
- Students must be college-bound and show acceptance into college.
- Students must exhibit excellent sportsmanship.
- Students must provide two letters of recommendation from a non-relative.
- Students must provide a typed essay (500 words maximum). The essay theme should address “why student believes he or she merits Tom Kilduff’s scholarship.”
- Students must submit the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) confirmation page from their FAFSA application. The full FAFSA and family financial information must be provided if requested from TLF.
- This scholarship is a one-year award and is not renewable.