Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Current graduating senior of Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Major in English through the Division of Humanities
Major in Political Science through the Division of Social Sciences.
- #1 Priority = Merit in Academic Achievement – Provide 4-year transcript.
- #2 Priority = Financial need – must provide a copy of your Student Aid Report or FAFSA Form.
- Applicant may be from anywhere in the world.
- Award may be used to pay off prior educational expenses or to go to graduate school.
- Applicant must include a 250-500 word essay on why they should get this award. The essay should “concisely” include information about the applicant’s future goals and aspirations.
- If going to graduate school, why?
- If NOT going to graduate school, why?
This Fund was established by Thelma K. and Samuel Bosch to assist a graduating senior from Wilkes University who has majored in English or Humanities to assist with advanced graduate education or to pay outstanding educational expenses.