The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient must have their legal residence within the nine (9) county territory of the NEPA AIA Chapter.
- While the scholarship is open to an architectural student, at any accredited school, who qualifies under Item No. 1 (above); The Luzerne Foundation will actively search only to those architectural schools within a 400-mile radius of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport.
- The recipient must have:
- successfully completed one (1) full academic year at a college or university with an accredited bachelor of architecture or master of architecture program.
- obtained a non-professional bachelors degree and has been accepted into an accredited master of architecture program.
- The recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Attach all documentation, portfolios, references and essays as required on page four (4).
This Fund was established in 2003 by the Northeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Institute of Architects to build an endowment and provide scholarships to worthy and qualified college students from Northeastern Pennsylvania to pursue the study of architecture. Since 2007, the Fund has awarded scholarships to students attending Schools of Architecture at MIT, Philadelphia University and Temple University.
The NEPA Chapter of the AIA Scholarship Fund of The Luzerne Foundation, established and funded by members of the NEPA Chapter of American Institute of Architects (“AIA”) is encouraging qualified candidates from your school to apply for scholarship assistance. Since the scholarship was created in 2007, more than $55,000 has been distributed to qualified, deserving architectural students whose primary residence lies within the qualifying counties in Northeastern Pennsylvania.