The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient must have their legal residence within the nine (9) county territory of the NEPA AIA Chapter.
- While the scholarship is open to an architectural student, at any accredited school, who qualifies under Item No. 1 (above); The Luzerne Foundation will actively search only to those architectural schools within a 400-mile radius of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport.
- The recipient must have:
- successfully completed one (1) full academic year at a college or university with an accredited bachelor of architecture or master of architecture program.
- obtained a non-professional bachelors degree and has been accepted into an accredited master of architecture program.
- The recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Attach all documentation, portfolios, references and essays as required on page four (4).