The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate from Crestwood High School, Mountain Top, PA
- Planning to attend a four-year college or university as a full-time student
- Planning to Major in Mathematics or any of the Engineering Sciences
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale during their academic year
- Must show participation in their community either through work experience, community and/or volunteer activities, involvement in team athletics, or any combination of the above
- Although academic success is most important, the applicant must have proven financial need
- Submit a fully completed and signed scholarship application as well as ALL required attachments such as official academic transcript, a personal statement, list of activities, letters of recommendation, etc. Without exception, all applications and attachments must be received at The Luzerne Foundation on the stated due date on the application.