Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
In addition to the two-page application form, your application packet should contain:
- An official transcript from your present or most recently attended school. High School students should also enclose a copy of your ACT and/or SAT test scores, if available.
- A personal statement in 2 pages or less, typed, 12 pitch with one inch margins all around. Your statement should include information that would help us in knowing you and in determining your eligibility or need (example: how you are financing your education; previous work experience; reasons for choosing your professional goals – e.g. the arts, education, medical profession, etc.; challenges in your life experience and long range plans after graduation.
- A list of your extracurricular activities.
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g., teachers, coaches, clergy, employers).
- A copy of the confirmation page of your FAFSA report stating your EFC (Expected Family Contribution). A complete copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) from your FAFSA Application must be available upon request.
This Fund was established by Susan and Jim Schilling in loving memory of their son, Jason who passed away tragically in an auto accident one month short of his 19th birthday in December 2012. This fund will support organizations who assist the needy across the community.