The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate from Crestwood High School, Mountain Top, PA or Quakertown Community High School, Quakertown, PA;
- Plans to enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited four-year college/university as a full-time student;
- The scholarship shall be awarded to the male or female student athlete who demonstrated the following qualities throughout high school:
- sportsmanship and teamwork;
- dedication and commitment;
- perseverance and strong work ethic;
- character; and
- Involvement in school and community activities and service shall also be considered in determining the recipient of the scholarship.
- Must maintain a minimum of 2.5 out of a 4.0 scale during their academic year
- Submit a fully completed and signed scholarship application as well as ALL required attachments:
- An official cumulative grade transcript through the most recent term
- A personal statement on why you merit this scholarship. (Typed, 12 pitch font, 2 pages, double-spaced). Your statement should include information that would help us in knowing you and in determining your eligibility or need, especially in recognition of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship (example: how your involvement in athletics benefited you as a person; work experience; reasons for choosing your professional or future goals.)
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g., teachers, coaches, clergy, employers, etc.)
Don J. Shaw 4th Annual Memorial Golf Tournament
Individual Golfer Registration
Join one other person
Foursome Golf Registration
Join 6 others!
Dinner Only Registration (Non-Golfer)
Be the first!
Join 2 others!