The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A senior at Pittston Area High School or a homeschooled student residing within the Pittston Area School District
- Maintaining a 3.0 GPA or better
- Letter-winner in at least one varsity sport
- Demonstrating financial need
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude
- Planning to enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited two or four-year college/university as a full-time student
- The recipient is required to maintain at least a “C” average or 2.0 equivalent at the college of his/her choice
The Fund was created by members of the Pittston Area Class of 2002 to honor the memory of classmate Brian Cashmere, whose life was tragically cut short. Brian, an outstanding student and athlete, was an even more exceptional friend to those who were lucky enough to have known him. This scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving Pittston Area High School student.