The form does not have Goals enabled.
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate of either Pittston Area High School, Wyoming Area High School or a student residing in either of these two school districts but attending Holy Redeemer High School, or being homeschooled.
- Preferably, but not limited to, a student who loves music and is actively involved in any type of organized musical program including band, orchestra, impromptu musical ensembles and even “garage bands.”
- A student actively involved in his or her community through volunteer service to others.
- At least one relative of the candidate must be currently serving in the military or a veteran of any branch of the armed forces serving in any capacity. This person could be a parent, grandparent, great grandparent, great, great grandparent, aunt, uncle, or cousin, living or deceased.
- A hard-working student producing to the best of his or her academic ability.
- Demonstrating financial need
- Planning to enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited two or four-year college/university as a full-time student (a minimum 2.5 average